How do I check in for my Flight
How can I check-in for my flight?
Record Locators and/or confirmation numbers for individual flights WILL NOT be sent out before your trip. You will however have your specific flight info uploaded to your account within 2 weeks of your trip.
You MUST check in at the airport. Online check-in will not be available for our flights.
- Check your flight details in the Trip Itinerary section of your profile.
- Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours prior (no less than 2 hours) to your flight departure time to ensure adequate time to obtain your boarding pass and clear security.
- Go to the airline check-in counter.
- Present your valid passport to the ticketing agent.
- Receive a boarding pass and proceed to your assigned gate for departure.
IMPORTANT – Flight information is subject to change from time to time without advance notice. As a result, we strongly advise that you confirm your flight information 24 hours in advance of your scheduled departure. Be sure to note the most recent information, especially flight times, flight numbers, and check-in procedures and requirements.